Clinicor is seeking a Community Healthcare Worker, specializing in Women's health, bilingual in Spanish or Hmong for our client in Minneapolis, MN. This individual will be responsible for promoting preventative health care, arranging appointments, manage client case load, and providing patient education. This is a long term opportunity!
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Assist clients with finding a medical home, schedule clinic
appointments, arrange transportation and interpreter services,
provide health plan information, refer to community resources and
provide follow up as needed.
- Develop and implement presentations and training's for preventative health.
- Develop and maintain collaborations with community partners serving Child and Teen checkups clients.
- Serve as a liaison between the county and community agencies serving targeted populations.
- Participate in community health related events and fairs.
- Maintain documentation for client and agency contacts an d assistance
Required one of the following:
- Completion of two or more years of college in a community or public health related field.
- Two or more years of work experience providing telephone and/or face to face.
client/customer service in a community and/or public health related work environment.
- Graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant program.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm
Post Date: 02.09.2019
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 808900
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.