Clinicor is looking for an energetic RN or LPN to join our team at our Highland Park location to help ensure the health and safety of all our residents through assessments, developing and implementing care plans and helping to supervise the caregivers.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Complete initial assessment of prospective residents and develop
a proposed service plan.
- Communicate with prospective residents, families or current health care providers, if possible to gather information about the residents needs prior to moving in or signing a residency agreement.
- Assure residents have up-to-date care plans. This includes reassessing the resident and modifying the service plan as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain resident?s clinical chart and clinical progress notes.
- Communicate to physicians and other personnel (e.g. caseworkers, health plan care coordinators) changes in resident needs or conditions.
- Assure that medication administration procedures are followed properly, investigate any errors and issues with staff and implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Supervise LPNs and unlicensed staffs performance of delegated nursing services.
- Work with the House Manager to coordinate and conduct monthly in-service/staff meetings.
- Available for on-call medical questions and/or emergencies via phone, as needed.
Licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota.
Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm
Post Date: 04.21.2019
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 811701
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.