Clinicor has an excellent opportunity to join our growing team.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Monitor and record health and behavior of all Residents/Tenants.
Communicate such information with other members of the staff.
- Take and record vital signs. This may also include emergency procedures and requesting emergency assistance.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident records, including the identity, behavior and medical conditions.
- Monitor Resident/Tenant medication and maintain records of medication administration.
- Assist Residents with showers, personal hygiene, setting and styling hair, cutting fingernails and toenails
- Follow bowel and bladder training programs established for Resident/Tenant.
- Resident/Tenant checks (at least every two (2) hours) and necessary cate.
- Develop a working knowledge of medications, desired possible effects and side effects.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Resident/Tenant Individual Service Plans.
Completion of a certified nursing assistant program
Sunday through Saturday 6:30am to 2:30pm
Post Date: 05.23.2020
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 811825
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.