This position performs bio-engineering support of the research operations department.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Ensure quality of work, including, but not limited to: Ensuring
calibration and preventative maintenance of PRL equipment,Follow
all applicable regulations including USDA, FDA, and AALAC, o
Perform documentation per standards, Read, understand, and execute
onSOPs, work instructions, and protocols
- Support of human cadaver procedures
- Provide general OR float support when needed and time permits, including OR turnover, fluoro operation, MedRad operation, OR clean-up, etc.
- Perform general housekeeping duties within the department
- Perform physical tasks in animal handling, including, but not limited to: Restraining and lifting animals
- Perform the role of awake and anesthetized monitor support
- Perform the role of OR set-up and support
Associates degree in electronics, bio-medical technician, engineering or a related field
Pay and Schedule
Post Date: 09.20.2020
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 815655
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.