Clinicor is seeking a Triage RN to work in a busy community clinic in Minneapolis. The RN will provide triage services for the clinic, and support behind the scenes by receiving patient return calls; discussing testing results and treatment plans; refill prescriptions, and facilitate appointment scheduling.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Protecting, promoting wellness and optimizing health
- Triaging patients by assessing severity of symptoms and referral to appropriate setting or level of care
- Alleviating suffering through nursing interventions and prescribed treatments.
- Communicate with providers related to ordering and recommendations
- Partnering with the patient, their family and significant others
- Documenting interventions and an individualized plan of care.
- Educating patient on their disease process
- Assuring continuity of care
- Educating patient and family in preventative care which promotes health and well being
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of MN
- 1 year of current professional RN experience
- Preference Triage and Ambulatory experience preferred
- Experienced using EPIC or similar software
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Post Date: 04.20.2019
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 815692
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.