The Quality Reviewer performs data collection, review of medical records, quality reviews and audits to assure quality within network. The incumbent performs HEDIS/Star data collection to help meet NCQA accreditation and Star ratings, as well as Risk Adjustment and RADv audits to assist with meeting regulatory requirements.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Implements tools, resources and programs to meet regulatory,
accreditation, quality needs and financial goals.
- Performs primary data collections and audits (HEDIS/Star, Risk Adjustment, RADv and Quality audits).
- Documents and collects in the assigned time
- Assists with training of audits/data collection process
- Actively participates in the debriefing of each data collection or audit process for quality improvement in process
- Assists in the writing of articles for Connections
- Assists with the development of education materials for Providers and internal customers.
- Educates providers to assist them with quality improvement initiatives through 1:1 meetings, dissemination of educational materials and being a resources to the clinics
- BSN or equivalent experience
- Valid Minnesota RN license
- Valid MN Driver’s license
This is a contract position from early January to May.
Post Date: 12.12.2018
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 816259
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.