Clinicor is looking for a Medical Assistant to provide support for Mental Health Clinic. This is a full time position.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Manage Client Caseload for assigned psychiatric Mental Health
- Receive, triage calls, and take messages left by clients and forward vital information to the provider
- Provide administrative assistance to the provider
- Immediately alert provider of crisis calls
- Document voicemails and calls with clients and the orders from the provider
- Return calls to clients within required timeframe
- Fax/Phone/Email/E-prescribe medication prescriptions and refills per the providers? orders
- Work with pharmaceutical companies to obtain samples for clients
- Maintain proper drug disposal procedure and documentation
- Provide Front Desk coverage as needed
- Medical Assistant degree
- A minimum of 1 year of previous work related experience
- A knowledge of mental health and psychiatric services
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous computer entry experience
Monday through Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Post Date: 12.14.2018
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 816278
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.