Clinicor has an immediate need for a RN Nurse Manager at a healthcare facility in St. Louis Park, MN! This is a great opportunity to showcase your leadership skills well working with a dedicated team!
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities
- Facilitates Care Planning Process: collects data utilizing the
MDS; Assesses residents; assists in development of care plan using
the RAPS and Triggers; attends quarterly and annual care
conferences; monitors change of condition and revises care plan;
assists and completes assessments.
- Uses standards of care and specific policies to perform nursing care procedures for residents.
- Supervises and manages RN's, LPN's and NA/R's. Manages all staff when in charge of building.
- Completes charting. Collects resident assessment data.
- Gathers and documents data on admissions and discharges.
- Administers medications, signs out medications and treatments including PRN's, Reviews medication and treatment sheets monthly.
- Must be a Registered nurse with a current license in good standing in the State of MN
- Must possess a current CPR certification
- Must possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work well as part of a team to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times
Monday thru Friday 9:00a-5:00P
Post Date: 11.10.2019
Salary: Contact for Rate
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Clinicor Consultant at 612-977-1470 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can apply as a guest
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Clinicor Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1470 and reference OrderID 816462
If you are looking for per diem, contract staffing or direct hire placement look to Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing. You will not find another medical staffing agency in Minnesota that will work as hard to effectively and consistently match your lifestyle that meets your professional goals.
We offer healthcare opportunities that encompass a wide variety of healthcare specialties: Medical Nursing, Allied Health, Clinical Research and Medical Administrative.
As a member of Clinicor’s dynamic healthcare team, we offer competitive pay and you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in an environment suited just for you.
Clinicor Medical and Clinical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.